Monday, November 09, 2009

WIP - Ducati 888

Finally the front is finished! Ok, just the front wheels miss but it's the last things that have to be mounted. In the picture are visible the "aspiration"of the airbox, the injection module, the strumentation, the battery and the oil radiator's pipes. Like usually I "carbonized" the air insulation system and the instrumentation. Now I think to install the battery cables, I don't know how much will be visible at the end, however I have added thebig cable that come from inside the frame and go to instrumentation and injection module. I added also the other fork decal, I have to say thanks to Fantasyland (the Italian importer of Tamiya). Now the next step is paint the body of the motorbike, but before al I have to finish the rear suspension arm. It's almost finished but I'm not so convinced of the colour. I will see and decide.

No comments: